TMG is announcing the BeHeard grant designed to support a Maryland non-profit organization by offering media support and services to a selected Maryland non-profit organization that represents an underserved population and wants a louder voice.
What is the value of the grant?
The selected organization will receive approximately $5,000 worth of media work at no cost. The services supplied can vary across consultation, media production, graphics development, social media awareness campaigns, or any other media needs they may have.
Who can apply?
This grant is being made available to any and all Maryland non-profit organizations that apply and meets all the minimum requirements.*
Who will select the winner?
An advisory panel will be organized to review the applications and determine which group will be the beneficiary. The panel will be an objective group of individuals representing the variety of demographics in order to provide a wide variety of perspectives.
Why are we doing this?
We want to maintain the momentum of being engaged and interested. We want to make sure that everyone has an opportunity to be heard. This is what we do and all we know, it’s our best shot at being the change we want to see in the world . The intent is to give organizations that might not otherwise have the budget, staff or other resources to develop marketing campaigns and “get the word out” to a larger audience.
In order to participate in the grant application, your organization must:
- Be a Maryland organization with non-profit status.
- Work with individuals by providing a voice in their community.
- Need this support because they do not have funding for these type of services otherwise.
- Have a vision of how you would use our services.
- Have a core mission and value system that supports kindness and compassion.
When will we award the grant?
The BeHeard Grant will be awarded on February 14, 2017.
All applications must be received no later than January 30, 2017.
Partnership Challenge – RiseUp
TMG would also like to open this up as a partnership program to other companies in the state of Maryland who would like to support this program. They can do so in two ways –
- Match the funding grant (paid directly to the organization) so as to increase the amount of services TMG can produce for the organization.
- Offer other services in kind that are in keeping with the needs of the selected organization.
Partner Companies: Click here and send us a message if you ready to be the change with us.